Days until I can have a nice drink! I am officially under the 100 day mark today. I can't believe this little girl will be here in about 3 months.
I went to Babies R Us the other night and bought all sorts of stuff for Miss Chloe and her room-to-be. I promise I only bought the necessities too. It really adds up when you don't have the baby showers to receive half the stuff you need. And since I am having the opposite sex, it's not like I can use the same clothes. I really only have 7 outfits for her. I can't believe how bare her closet is. But I have to keep reminding myself that it's okay because I can't buy her all the cute summer stuff out there right now since it will be December when she is wearing it. So, I think I will have to plan a shopping spree in October for my birthday to get new clothes for myself and to get Chloe some great clothes too! I think I will have plenty of sleepers to get me through the first couple of months, and that is esentially what she will wear most of the time anyway. So, now I just need to buy her a crib and some bedding, and we should be mostly ready for this little lady's arrival.
I have definitely gained about 4 pounds in the last week, so I'm guessing Chloe is going to be over 9 Ibs., but I hope not. I think I have just been eating nonstop at work because I am sooooooo BORED!!!!! We are currently in limbo at my job as The Finish Line is looking into another company to buy out Man Alive/Decibel (the division I work for). So, it seems to be a trend with me! Every time I get pregnant, my job becomes unsteady before I can make it to maternity leave. Everyone I work with keeps joking that, if we make it through this and the company survives, the next time I am pregnant they will start looking for another job right away! I guess I already know that my children don't like to work:)
Well, we hope everyone enjoys their weekend. Hopefully I will get some more great pictures with my wonderful camera to post next week!
Friday, June 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment