Our Family

Our Family

Friday, July 10, 2009

3/4 of the way there!

Okay, so tomorrow I will officially be 30 weeks pregnant. Had my appointment today and everything checked out great. Her heartbeat was going strong, and this doctor said she was showing off and moving around! Funny, the doctor two weeks ago said that too. Sounds like we have a little showboat who likes attention on our hands. She does move a lot. I don't remember Caden moving this much, but maybe it feels like she moves more because Caden stretched my belly for her, thus making my belly feel like jelly when she moves.

I can't believe we only have 10 weeks (70 days) left at the most before we meet this little girl. And I still don't have anything ready. I have ordered a crib and a rocking chair, but of course it still isn't here yet.

Lots of things have happened in the last couple of weeks. I lost my job at Man Alive, which is okay because I wasn't sure I was going to go back after Chloe was born anyway. Finish Line sold the company off (smart idea), well actually, I think they payed somebody to take the Urban company off their hands. I've actually seen it coming for the last 1 1/2 years that I have worked for them, but now was the time. Sounds right! They shut Paiva down when I was 4-5 months pregnant with Caden, so it would only be right for them to shut the other division down when I was 7 months pregnant. So, my last day was the day before the 4th of July, and I have now started working for my husband 3 days a week. This was my first week, and so far so good.

We had a great 4th of July relaxing with Brady's family at their lakehouse, even though the weather was awful. I got some great pics of Caden and his cousin, but I have just put a few of him below. Hope everyone else had a great holiday, and more posts soon.





He loves his new floaties, and actually does pretty well with them. He even likes to jump off the diving board at grandma and grandpas.


1 comment:

  1. X wore his matching Polo outfit that day too....too bad we couldn't get pictures of them in their matching outfits like we used to do with Mel and Jenn for holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete