Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

25 Weeks!!!!!

Okay, so I have posted a belly pic below with Chloe. I have also posted a pic from when I was pregnant with Caden. The difference is that I am much bigger this time around and I am bigger at 25 weeks than I was at 27 with Caden. I know everyone says that is normal with your 2nd pregnancy, but I feel like I have really put on the pounds in the last couple of weeks.

I have definitely popped and have started to get the stranger comments. So, it's good that I am out of the beer belly stage, but I can't believe that I am two weeks away from the third trimester! Aggghhhh, and I have nothing for Chloe's room yet. We definitely need to get started on that, but I think I have been waiting to figure out where we will be living. At this point in time it looks like we will be in the same place, so I need to get a move on and prepare Chloe's nest.

25 weeks with Chloe

27 weeks with Caden


And of course I have to post a couple of pictures of Caden who loves mowing the lawn and running around in his diaper in our backyard. We usually try to keep him dressed, but occasionally he ends up sans pants. Then I have one pic below of my adorable nephew Xavier. He looks like a little man already at 4 months old.





2 comments:

  1. Sans pants! CW does like to hang out in his diapy! Love the pic of him mowing the lawn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great Ashley!! And, Caden is just adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete