Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

SMACK!!!

In the middle of a mid-mid-life crisis! Just teasing, but there is definitely some huge SMACKS this week. I am halfway through my pregnancy and I can't believe it has gone by so fast. Probably because I've been running around chasing Caden. If it weren't for the kicks I receive from little Chloe all day and the return of exhaustion I don't think I would remember I'm even pregnant.

Poor little guy had to go to the dentist this morning, and my mom and Darcy took him. I guess they had to hold him down, and he was really traumatized. He already got two of his bottom molars two weeks ago, and I guess he has two coming in on top that are really swollen. That explains why he hasn't been wanting to eat or sleep. I guess I will just have to drug him to sleep for the next year until all his teeth come in. I feel so bad for my little man.

Well, Brady and I are off to Scottsdale Arizona on Thursday to celebrate our one year anniversary!! Woo hoo we have made it a whole year already. I promise I will post some pictures when we return. Speaking of that, we had our car broken into last week while we are at a nice restaurant for dinner. Our lap top and wedding gift for Brady's cousin were stolen out of the back seat. Huge bummer because I had just loaded all my pictures from the last 2-3 months and erased them from my camera. So, unfortunately, you will not get to see any past belly shots or pictures of Caden between the ages of 13-15 months. It is so typical, because I am terrible about putting my pictures on the computer and cleaning out my memory card, but of course I did it the week before the darn thing got stolen! Oh well, Brady and I just have bad luck with break-ins and drama I guess.

Well, keep us in your prayers to not catch swine flu while we travel this weekend! And Happy Mothers Day to all the mamas out there.

1 comment:

  1. Aww Ash that sucks:(! I hope you guys have a great trip and have lots of fun!! Cant wait to see the pics when you get back.

    ReplyDelete