The weather in Arizona was sooooo hot, and after laying out from 8-11 am we were done, so we decided to head to Sedona to see this cute, scenic, artsy town. It was a 2 hour drive from Scottsdale, so we set out at about noon. When we were about 40 miles from Sedona, one of our tires blew. So, we got the tire changed and barely made it to Sedona on the spare going 50 through the curvy mountains riding our brakes the rest of the way. When we got there, the tire place told us two others were about to blow! So, we called the rental car company and told them they needed to fix them. After waiting 45 minutes for an answer, they came back with the wrong one, and told us they would only change one. Brady informed them that wouldn't work. Their 2nd option was to get us a replacement car by the next day. That wasn't an option either since we were staying 2 hours away from there. So, finally after Brady threatened to go to Hertz and listened to the guy complain about how the economy is tough right now, they decided to get us a swap rental car that day. So, we went around Sedona for the next 3 hours waiting for our replacement. The rest of the vaca went great, and was relaxing with some great food! Good quality time for Brady and I. We just can't go without drama!
I have posted some pics below from our Arizona trip. Brady and Caden got me a very nice camera for Mother's Day, so they gave it to me early to take on the trip. What sweet boys I have! Unfortunately there are no pics of Brady and I because I never wanted to hand it off to anyone to take a picture of us. So, just some scenic pics to share. I promise I will get some of my little man on here soon.
In other news, our little guy Caden is miserable right now! He has his fangs (eye teeth) coming in, and they must hurt terribly. He is usually okay, but the past couple of days he grabs his cheek and moans, so I know they are killing him. He has also been running a fever of 102 for the last day now. So, he isn't feeling great, and he only wants his mama! Which is a wonderful feeling, and I am not complaining, unless if it is one of the nights that I have been up with him for 4 straight hours in the middle of the night! On one of those great nights, Brady informed me I was acting CRAZY! I informed him I was pregnant and tired, which is not a good combination, and that he hadn't seen crazy yet.
As I was sitting in the tub with Caden for the 2nd time last night, I thought about Chloe being here in 4 months, and thought 2 children would definitely be enough. But, on good days when I am laughing and smiling at my adorable Caden, I think I could have 5 more. So, no need to make a decision on that now, but it has been a tough week with no sleep, and I'm leaning more towards 2 than 5 this week! I am loving all the adorable pink clothes, and I can't wait to see our little girl.







No comments:
Post a Comment