Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, April 25, 2009

My Girl Chloe

Our little GIRL is right on schedule and still due on September 19th! She would not hold still during the ultrasound, so the tech had a hard time getting any good pictures, but she was pretty sure it was a girl! Everything checked out great and our little girl looked perfect.

The tech told us she never trusts girls completely, and she wasn't 100%. She then continued on and told us she has been wrong a couple of times. So, we are pretty certain it's a girl, but Brady and I are thinking we might go get an ultrasound done around 30 weeks just to make sure.

I have definitely felt her move around a lot, but the tech told me that I will be getting lots of big kicks when Chloe gets bigger. Her heartbeat was right at 150. Caden's was always in the 140's, so I don't really think the old wives tale meant anything for my pregnancies, but who knows!

Well, we are off to get some more yard work done on this beautiful weekend. And, I definitely need to plan a trip to the outlets soon so I can start shopping for some adorable girl clothes!! My mom already went on a shopping spree yesterday! That tech better not have been wrong or my mom might hunt her down.

Love,
Ashley, Brady, Caden, and Chloe Claxton

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your girl news!!! That is so exciting and how much fun the shopping is going to be :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right, watch out Ultrasound tech if she is wrong...you don't want any of Gigi's wrath! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats again Ashley!! Did you get an good shots between the legs? Dustin and I are experts now w/ ultrasound pics of girls:) We will be able to tell you:)

    ReplyDelete