Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Cravings!

So, I came to the realization last night that I am craving peanut butter in a big way right now. It didn't really dawn on me until I was eating my two, yes two, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for dinner last evening. I then thought back to earlier in the day when I took my lunch break to go buy snacks for my desk. I definitely bought some nutter butters and cute reeses pieces eggs, which are delicious. I tried to look for some chicks, ducks, and bunnies which Darcy loves, but I can't find the darn things anywhere. I've looked at 3 places so far, but I'm sure my mom will find her some. For those of you who don't know, they are like little SweeTarts in the shapes, duh, of chicks, ducks, and bunnies.

Then I recalled my trip to the grocery store this past weekend where I bought reeses cups (the egg shaped ones), and darn if the girl scout on my way out of the store didn't squeeze a couple of dollars out of me for two boxes of peanut butter sandwiches. I was literally scraping the bottom of my wallet for change in order to buy two boxes. I convinced myself it was to help the girl scout though:)

And of course I have to be craving peanut butter while there is a huge peanut butter scare going on! Hopefully everything I have consumed in the last week is okay.

Well, I will post tomorrow and let you know how baby Sequel is doing. We have a doctor's appointment, so I will get to hear the heartbeat. I'm disappointed Brady won't be able to join, but I guess he has been to every single OB appointment I have had so far and with Caden, so I can't complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment