Our Family

Our Family

Friday, March 6, 2009

12 Weeks

Okay, so I had my doctor's appointment today, and everything went great. The nurse took me into the room and I got on the table while she took my blood pressure. She was on her way out of the room, and I said "do I need to get undressed or anything?" She informed me that unless something went wrong I would not be getting undressed until I was 34 weeks again. Besides when I have my ultrasound of course! That was definitely good news, but I guess I just don't remember from the last time. That was my embarassing moment of the day, at least for now.

The baby's heartbeat was in the low 160's, so not sure what that means. I asked him if that meant girl according to the old wives' tale, but he told me that isn't really a reliable tool. I wish I would have written down my information from Caden. I'm not sure why I thought my memory would be so great, especially with pregnant brainfog. I've gained 2 pounds so far, and my uterus was measuring on track. So, everything is looking good!

Unfortunately, I can't have my ultrasound scheduled until I am at least 18-20 weeks, so hopefully they will let me do it at 18 since I am already going crazy trying to figure out whether it is a boy or girl. I feel the same as I did with Caden, just a lot more tired. However, with Caden, I was able to go home and nap every day and I didn't have to chase around a little guy with lots of energy. Oh well, we will find out in 2 months, and either one will be great. We just want a healthy and happy little baby.

Well, more posts later. Oh, and my Aha! pregnant moment today happened while I was cramming a little blueberry muffin into my mouth, running out to my car to go see baby Xavier before my doctor's appointment this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment