So, I had my first baby dream last night. The ultrasound tech sent me a colorful card after the fact and told me she forgot to mention that we are having another boy! Not sure if that means anything, but that is really the first baby dream I have had so far. I can't remember if I had any with Caden or not, but with pregnancy brain, who can remember anything?
It dawned on me today that most people probably want to look at this blog to see pictures of our adorable little man, and not to read about my dreams. So, I promise I will post some pictures soon for all to see. I don't know why I have the hardest time getting all the pictures I take off my little camera and on to the computer to share with everyone else. It will be my new year's resolution to get better at that.............better late than never!
So, we all went to Caden's best friend/cousin's 1 year birthday party this past weekend and had lots of fun. Caden tried to steal all of her gifts and for some reason enjoyed her party more than his own. He loved pushing around her neon pink baby stroller too! Had daddy seen that I am sure he would have hidden it away in a closet real quick. When we left to head home, Caden slept the whole way, and then I took him inside to his crib and he slept for another 2 hours. His sleep schedule has really improved lately (knock on wood). He pretty much sleeps every night from 8 to 6, and takes one or two decent naps during the day. Although, just as soon as I start enjoying it, I will have another little one to start all over with:) It is totally worth it though!
Everything I look at makes me smile because it reminds me of our little funny man! He was cracking up this morning playing with my wet hair after I got out of the shower. It's amazing how the simplest things amuse them. We can no longer keep toilet paper within his reach, otherwise it will look like our house got hit by our high school neighbor. We don't have any of those downtown that I know of, but if we do, I don't want to meet them. We are still in the process of trying to sell our house, but not a single bite so far. It is up in the air as to where we will be moving from here, so I guess we will figure it out when the time comes.
Caden says "bye bye" all the time now. It's his latest thing. He gets a wave going (not a very good one) and says bye. He holds one hand up and says "hi" too, but it's such a quick one you don't really catch it. He likes trying to feed himself with his fork and spoon, and it's a mess. He hasn't quite figured it out, and daddy doesn't like the messes it makes:) He has really become a picky eater lately, but I'm not sure what that's all about. We have introduced some new foods to his diet. i.e. fish sticks, grilled cheese, cheese puffs, and McDonald's cheeseburgers. None of it is very healthy, and I really didn't want to give him that kind of stuff, but right now, if he'll eat it I'll give it to him. We all know that his momma isn't exactly a healthy eater. He loves fruit, and he really likes peas too! So, at least he is eating some good food groups too.
Well, enough on reading for now. I promise to post some pics soon!
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Yes I want to see those pictures so get them up:)
ReplyDelete