Caden pooped in the tub again last week, which was a fun birthday present for mommy to clean up. Chloe seems to have bad gas and we can't find the right bottle and formula to get her tummy on a good schedule. Other than her gas she is a great baby! Caden seems to be regressing....a lot in the last two weeks really. It's weird there was a delayed onset, but he seems to be craving a lot of attention lately, and it's hard to put a crying baby down to give it to him, but we are doing our best. Hopefully everything will get better. I am definitely looking forward to our vacation to the Bahamas which will be here in less than 3 weeks! However, I can't imagine all the crap we are going to have to pack for our baby and toddler. I really need to start packing now.
Well, just a few pics for you all to enjoy. Chloe is now 5 weeks old, and at her one month checkup she weighed 10 Ibs 10 oz. and was 23 inches long.




No comments:
Post a Comment