Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, September 12, 2009

48 hour countdown

Well, it's 5:30 on Saturday morning and I cannot sleep. I am cramping a little bit, but I still think Miss Chloe is going to wait until Monday. We are 48 hours away from checking into the hospital to induce this little lady.
I had my 39 week appointment yesterday, and there wasn't any progress from my last week checkup. I am 3 cm and 70% effaced. So, we'll see if she decides to come on her own in the next two days, or if she will have to be forced out!
Unfortunately, I have been up since 4 am, and I finally decided to stop fighting it and just get out of bed. I'm sure I will be exhausted again as soon as Caden wakes up ready to go in an hour.
Well, I just wanted to keep everyone updated. No pictures this time. I have been a bad mommy and have forgotten my camera for the last two weekends. So, unless I get some amazing photos of my adorable little guy over the next two days (which is possible) then I probably won't post until after Miss Chloe arrives (this is most likely the next time I will get around to posting if I want to be realistic.)

1 comment:

  1. Cant wait to meet her! Im thinking of you as you are in labor right now:)

    ReplyDelete