So, many people have told me that I need to start a blog for the Claxton Family. Darcy started one to tell people about her pregnancy, and it was a pretty nice tool to have.
Caden changes so much every day, and it is impossible to keep people updated on everything he does. He is now walking and getting into everything. He still likes to crawl occasionally, but he walks most of the time. However, he HATES shoes and socks and will rip anything off of his feet. He loves to play with his toes, so I guess that's why. He has discovered the toilet, and loves to throw things in there (including his hands). He always use to go over to it and bang his toys on it, but now he has figured out how to lift the lid. I know, it sounds really gross, and we clean his hands and toys thoroughly. We need to get those childproof toilet locks I guess. And for those of you who don't know, he just turned 1 on January 28th. It went by way too fast!
Lots of things are going on with us right now. The Claxton Crew is going through a big remodel. We are trying to buy a house which is twenty minutes from downtown Indy, and will get us out of the city. We would like to have a yard that Caden can play in and go ride his bike in the neighborhood (even though that will be awhile). So, we are waiting to hear back on that. It was a really great deal and was in foreclosure, so the bank is taking a little while to get to it. We'll see:) Supposively we will hear back this week. Brady just started his own insurance company in Shelbyville, IN and is very busy working to switch over to his new role. He is very excited and working more hours than I have ever seen. So, if anyone needs insurance.........call Brady.
Darcy is going to deliver her little guy any day now. He was suppose to be here a week ago, but I guess he likes to be fashionably late. We'll see him soon enough, and we can't wait! Caden needs a little boy cousin to play with, even though he loves his best pal Emma. He's starting to get very snuggly and give hugs and kisses, especially to his cousin Emma.
I'm not sure how great I will be about blogging, but I will really try. Since I am only able to check my personal email every couple of days I'm not sure how often I will update.
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Way to go Ash!! Looks good. It is actually easier than you think to update, well when you can at home anyway. If you can't at work, then maybe not! Tank can't wait to meet CW either! Hopefully (cross your fingers) he will be here tomorrow and not try to wait it out until Thursday!
ReplyDeleteAsh:
ReplyDeleteGet your mother on board..."Poelstra Post"...I don't think your mother could be busier, but I am certain that she would try...